- Measure out cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large zip lock bag, combine powdered sugar and Biscoff cookie crumbs. Shake to combine Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine biscoff spread, white chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir. Microwave in 30 second intervals as needed until mixture is melted.
- Dump the very thick mixture into the Dry Chex cereal. Using your clean hands mix gently to coat all the cereal. It will coat just keep at it.
- Dump coated Chex cereal into zip lock bag with powdered sugar/Biscoff cookie crumbs.
- Seal and shake and toss to evenly coat all the cereal.
- Lay the bag flat and leave open or about a an hour to cool.
- Toss with remaining ingredients, serve.
Paper Cones Directions
- Using 5x5 inch square of decrative paper Roll up into a cone shape and stick together with double-sided tape.
- You can add square of tissue or parchment paper inside he come before filling to make a more festive look.
- Roll up into a cone and slide the tissue inside the paper cone.
- Fill up with treats and display standing up in a vase or on a cake plate.