If you like caramel popcorn, you will love our Biscoff version of it! We mixed chunks of of Biscoff Cookies with buttery Popcorn and tossed this delightful mixture in melted Biscoff Spread. The sweet, caramel flavor of Biscoff and its crunchy texture is the perfect match for buttery popcorn.
Yield: 8 cups of popcorn
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the Biscoff Spread.
- Stir until the Biscoff Spread is melted. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a spoon or spatula.
- Stir in the chopped Biscoff cookies. Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle popcorn with melted white chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens.