Maple Banana Biscoff Bites
Pancakes are not only for breakfast! Liven up your next party when you serve these bite sized banana pancakes topped with Biscoff spread. Combined with the sweet, creamy Biscoff Spread and sliced bananas, these mini pancakes are transformed into bite-sized desserts that will surely please a hungry crowd.
- Mix all ingredients together, set aside.
- Make small pancakes using a 1/2 teaspoon measure, cook each until golden brown. Cool pancakes.
- Slice banana into 1/4 inch slices.
- Top each pancake with Biscoff maple spread. Add a slice of banana.
- In a piping bag or zip top Baggie add a few spoonfuls of Biscoff maple spread.
- Top each bananas with a decorative bit of Biscoff maple, serve!