Maple Banana Biscoff Bites
Pancakes are not only for breakfast! Liven up your next party when you serve these bite sized banana pancakes topped with Biscoff spread. Combined with the sweet, creamy Biscoff Spread and sliced bananas, these mini pancakes are transformed into bite-sized desserts that will surely please a hungry crowd.
- Mix Biscoff Spread, syrup, butter and lemon juice together, set aside.
- Make small pancakes according to instructions, using ½ teaspoon of batter per pancake, cook each until golden brown. Cool pancakes.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch slices.
- Top each pancake with Biscoff maple spread, then add a slice of banana.
- Top each banana with a decorative bit of Biscoff maple spread from a piping bag or small plastic bag with corner cut out. Enjoy!