- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the remaining oil, garlic, chile powder, cumin, cinnamon and the remaining.
- Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, broth, chocolate chips Biscoff Spread stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, return the chicken and any juice to the pan and turn to coat with the sauce.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- Cool slightly and shred the chicken with two forks or kitchen shears.
- Serve on soft rolls with red onion and lettuce.