Lotus Biscoff Crumbles Lemony Ice Cream Cake
A refreshing recipe for the hot summer days! This recipe combines fruit, ice cream and Lotus Biscoff, an irresistible mix of flavors!
1. Bake boxed cake as directed in a 9 x 13 inch pan, remove from oven and press 1 cup Biscoff Crumbles into the top of the cake.
2. Cool cake and freeze until very cold.
3. Thaw ice cream on counter for 10 minutes, add to a bowl of a mixer until soft but not melted.
4. Mix in frozen cherries by hand, quickly spread ice cream mixture over cake.
5. Add the remaining Biscoff crumbles to the top of the cake. Serve immediately or freeze to serve later.
*If you don’t have a mixer, thaw ice cream and work with a wooden spoon until soft.
View original blog post for this recipe at TableSpoon