Biscoff No Bake Pops
Review Recipe3 stars based on 742 votes
Graceful and easy to prepare pralines that you can turn into cake pops!
To prepare the balls:
- Place Biscoff Cookies, almonds, Biscoff Spread, cream cheese and powdered sugar into a bowl and blend uniform.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes until the dough cools.
- Form balls 1 inch in diameter and place them in a dish lined with baking sheet.
- Skewer each ball on a stick then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
To coat and decorate:
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave at 50% power and mix well.
- Dip balls in chocolate, place a baking pan lined with parchment or waxed paper and sprinkle immediately with a few Biscoff crumbs. The chocolate hardens very quickly, so make sure to sprinkle cookies on immediately. If the chocolate hardens too quickly, heat the balls in a microwave for a few seconds to soften.
- Place in a refrigerator and cool. Store covered in the refrigerator up to a week.