Caramel Biscoff Popsciles
Review Recipe3 stars based on 59 votes
Graceful and easy to prepare pralines that you can turn into popsicles!
- Prepare the balls: Place Biscoff cookies, almonds, Biscoff Spread, cream cheese and powdered sugar into a bowl and knead everything into a uniform dough (you can blend everything in a mixer until a uniform mixture is created). Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes until the dough cools and stabilizes a bit.
- Form balls 1 inch in diameter and place them in a dish lined with baking sheet. Skewer every ball on a stick and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Coat and decorate: Melt chocolate in a microwave or on top of a Bane-Marie and mix well. Pour warm chocolate into a tall glass or receptacle so that dipping is easier.
- When the balls are frozen, dip them one at a time in the melted chocolate. Place the chocolate coated balls on a baking pan lined with baking sheet and sprinkle immediately with a few Biscoff crumbs. The chocolate hardens very quickly, so make sure to sprinkle the balls quickly. If the chocolate hardens before you sprinkle Biscoff over, heat the balls in a microwave for a few seconds.
- Place in a refrigerator and cool. Store covered in the refrigerator up to a week.