Kadaif Filled with Biscoff Spread
Review Recipe3 stars based on 520 votes
An impressive dessert which combines the crispness of Kadaif with the velvety texture of Biscoff Spread. You can make the Kadaif glasses in a standard muffin pan or directly in the serving dishes – as seen in the photo.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- Prepare the Kadaif glasses: Place the Kadaif noodles into a bowl, add melted butter and powdered sugar and mix well so that noodles are well coated. Line a muffin pan or individual serving dishes with a thin, even layer of Kadaif.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the Kadaif is lightly golden, remove and cool.
- Prepare the Biscoff Spread Cream: Beat the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour into a smooth and uniform mixture.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a medium sized saucepan, remove from the stove and immediately pour a little into the egg yolk mixture while beating constantly. Continue to pour some milk onto the egg yolks each time and beat vigorously until half the milk mixture is embedded in the yolks.
- Pour the contents of the bowl back into the pot and bring to a boil all while beating constantly. Cook for 3 minutes until the mixture bubbles up and thickens. Lower the flame and cook while beating for a minute. Remove from the stove and transfer immediately through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add Biscoff Spread and butter cubes to the cream and mix well into a smooth mixture. Place a plastic wrap directly onto the cream and allow it to cool to room temperature. Use immediately or keep refrigerated for up to two days.
- Assemble the dish and serve: Whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until it reaches consistency of whip cream. Add this into the Biscoff Spread Cream with a whisk
- Fill the Kadaif glasses with Biscoff Spread Cream, refrigerate for an hour and serve.