Mixed Biscoff Cake
Review Recipe3 stars based on 883 votes
A soft and airy cake with a marbled caramel appearance, easily and quickly prepared. Perfect, alongside a cup of coffee.
- Mix flour and baking powder into one bowl.
- Ad heavy cream, eggs and sugar into another bowl and beat well with a manual whisk. Add the flour mixture to the second bowl and mix with a spoon into a smooth batter.
- Transfer about half of the mixture to a third bowl and add the Biscoff Spread. Beat well with a whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour the light batter into the pan and place on top of it mounds of beaten Biscoff Spread using a spoon. Mix lightly with a toothpick or wooden skewer until you get a marbled appearance.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 55 minutes until a toothpick stuck in the center of the cake comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- You can store the cake wrapped at room temperature for up to 3 days.