Pumpkin Lotus Biscoff Bliss Cake
Review Recipe3 stars based on 1649 votes
Try this recipe for your next Thanksgiving dinner, your guests will be impressed! This recipe was also featured on Page 6 of our 2013 Holiday Gift Catalog.
Recipe by Jennifer Carden
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, grease an 11 x 14 inch cake pan, set aside.
- Whisk together flour, crushed Biscoff Cookies, baking soda, salt, and ground spices in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat the pumpkin, vegetable oil, water, and sugars until just incorporated. Add eggs, beat briefly to incorporate.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredient mixture into the wet ingredient mixture, mix until just incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool and spread the Cookie Butter frosting evenly using a spatula.
Cookie Butter Frosting:
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream butter and salt on medium high until very creamy and lighter in color.
- Add Biscoff Cookie Butter and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add vanilla and milk one tablespoon at a time for desired thickness. Frosting should be thick and smooth.