S’MORES Blossom Cookies Recipe
Review Recipe3 stars based on 1103 votes
These classic holiday cookies come with a twist of s'mores flavor thanks to the Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter flavored cookie, a dollop of marshmallow creme and a chocolate kiss. Recipe from: http://foodfamilyfinds.com/smores-blossom-cookies-recipe/
- Remove wrappers from chocolates and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat shortening and Biscoff Cookie Butter in large bowl until well blended.
- Add sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla, beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and gradually beat into Biscoff mixture.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in optional sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet and refrigerate until oven has finished preheating.
- Microwave marshmallow creme for 30 seconds – 1 minute to melt it slightly.
- Add to a large piping bag with a dime sized hole cut on the tip.
- Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Squeeze a dollop of marshmallow creme on top of each cookie and press a chocolate onto the top of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.