This cookie cake has layers of Biscoff cookie, peanut butter cups, and marshmallow fluff. What more could you want?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Continue beating and add egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then mix in the ground Biscoff cookies.
- Take about 2/3 of the dough and lay it on the bottom of the springform in an even layer.
- Break up the peanut butter cups into smaller chunks and spread them over the crust.
- Put the marshmallow fluff on top, followed by the remaining dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about an hour and a half before serving.
View original blog post for this recipe at Food Mouth