Biscoff Peanut Butter Cup S'more Cake
Review Recipe3 stars based on 978 votes
This cookie cake has layers of Biscoff Cookie, peanut butter cups, and marshmallow fluff. What more could you want?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Continue beating and add egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then mix in the ground Biscoff Cookies.
- Take about 2/3 of the dough and lay it on the bottom of the springform in an even layer.
- Break up the peanut butter cups into smaller chunks and spread them over the crust.
- Put the marshmallow fluff on top, followed by the remaining dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about an hour and a half before serving.
View original blog post for this recipe at Food Mouth