Winter Wonderland Puppy Chow
Review Recipe3 stars based on 993 votes
This puppy chow takes it to a whole other level with Biscoff and dried cranberries!
- Mix Chex, pretzels and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Melt butter, white chocolate and Biscoff Spread in a saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to large container and add powdered sugar. Close container and shake until everything is coated.
- Remove any excess powdered sugar and enjoy.
View original blog post for this recipe at Food Mouth