Biscoff Lemon Cloud Tart
This recipe combiness sweet Biscoff Spread with tangy lemon to create a refreshing summer filling for these biscoff cookie crusted tartlettes.
Tip: The tarts can be made as a standard size tart. Use a tart pan with a removable bottom. Filling and crusts can be made a day in advance, assemble just before eating.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Put flour, cookies and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process until cookies are broken up and still have some texture.
- Add butter and pulse into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add half the ice water and pulse briefly, about 30 seconds, to form a shaggy soft dough, keeping butter chunks visible. add more water if necessary. Place dough on a large sheet of plastic wrap, shape into a thin disk, wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- To roll, lightly flour dough and board roll out to make a 1/4 inch thick 6 inch disk.
- Lay dough loosely into the mini tart pan with removable bottom. Press gently against the pan so the finished edge is slightly higher than the pan. using a knife cut off excess crust.
- Prick the bottom of dough several times with a fork. Chill crust for 20 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, remove from oven, Place 2 heaping tablespoons of Biscoff spread in the middle of each crust. Once totally melted about 5 minutes, spread to coat bottom of crust.
- Fill crusts with a half cup of the lemon whipped cream mixture. Arrange berries.
- Melt the remaining spread in the microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle over each tart using a spoon to make thin drizzles.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip cream and sugar until stiff peaks.
- Whip in sour cream and lemon juice and zest, add condensed milk, whip until just smooth and stiff. Do not over beat. If too stiff add more lemon juice.
- Chill until ready to fill tart shells.