Fudgy Lotus Biscoff Swirl Brownies
An exlusive recipe featured from Katrina Bahl's "The Biscoff Cookie & Spread" Cookbook. These fudgy brownies are thick and rich. The Biscoff swirl makes them so beautiful, too! Try them with some creamy vanilla ice cream, or cut up into a Butterscoth Biscoff Trifle.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line z 9 x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper, leaving at least 1 inch hanging over the sides. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place both sugars into the bowl of your mixer, Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat. (Alternately you coul do this step in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals and stir in between. Add butter and stir until melted completely).
- Remove from heat and pour into bowl of your mixer with sugar and begin mixing on low speed. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour into prepared 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt Lotus Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 15-30 seconds. Pour over the pan in 3 strips lenghtwise. Run a butter knife through the batter the opposite direction (widthwise) to create swirls.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.