Valentines Cake Pops with Lotus Biscoff
Review Recipe3 stars based on 1300 votes
This is the easy way to make and serve this popular treat, cake and frosting all in one. Standing them up is the simple way to dry them, and they look adorable.
Recipe by Jennifer Carden
Servings: 24 cake pops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 cake pan. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or tin foil, set aside.
- Make cake mix as directed. Add crushed cookies to the batter and fold in.
- Pour cake batter into the prepared pan, bake as directed on box.
- Cool cake completely.
- Break up cake into a large bowl rubbing together with very clean hands until the cake is small uniform crumbs.
- Add Biscoff Cookie Butter and mash around with clean hands, rubbing it into the crumbs.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in with a spoon.
- Using a heaping tablespoon or small cookie scoop make balls of dough and set onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Dip a stick into the chocolate and put into each dough ball, set back on lined tray with the stick standing upwards.
- Continue until all balls have sticks.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Dip and roll each pop into the candy coating. Using a spoon to coat each one completely. each cake ball back onto the cookie sheet stick upwards.
- Decorate as desired before candy coating hardens.