Lotus Biscoff Icebox Bunny Cake
Review Recipe3 stars based on 2146 votes
Assemble this cake a day in advance, decorate and serve the next day. Happy Easter!
Recipe by Jennifer Carden.
- Prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with a large piece of plastic wrap, large enough to fold over the top when finished.
- Place cream and sugar in bowl, whip to stiff peaks, being careful not to over beat. Add 1/2 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter, mix briefly to incorporate.
- Spread approximately 3/4 cup whipped cream in the bottom of the pan.
- Dip each cookie into coconut milk and lay in the pan covering the entire layer of whipped cream. Use 30 cookies, remember to leave 2 cookies to use as decoration for the ears.
- Repeat cookie layer, continue layering, ending with cookies.
- Wrap plastic up over the cookies, sealing and pressing gently. Bang on counter to settle, press gently to compact.
- Chill 24 hours.
- Unwrap and flip out on to a plate.
- Frost with remaining whip cream, rounding the top of the cake. Add coconut all over gently pressing in to the whipped cream with clean hands.
- Add the remaining two cookies for ears. Add jelly beans for eyes and nose.
- Chill for a day.