Biscoff Cookie Butter Tiramisu
We've added a new twist to this traditional Italian delicacy. Rich caramel flavor of Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter perfectly complements the coffee flavor of tiramisu. Nutrient analysis per serving: Calories 263, Total fat 11g, Saturated fat 6g, Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 53mg, Protein 5g, Carbohydrates 36g, Fiber 0g, Sodium 283mg, Calcium 111mg.
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat together cheese and Biscoff Cookie Butter on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Combine espresso and amaretto; drizzle evenly over cut sides of ladyfingers.
- Arrange 1/2 of the ladyfingers in bottom of 8 or 9-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1/2 of grated chocolate.
- Repeat layering with 1/2 ladyfingers, 1/2 of cheese mixture, 1/3 of grated chocolate, remaining ladyfingers and chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving (cut into squares).