We've added a new twist to this traditional Italian delicacy. Rich caramel flavor of Biscoff Spread perfectly complements the coffee flavor of tiramisu. Nutrient analysis per serving: Calories 263, Total fat 11g, Saturated fat 6g, Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 53mg, Protein 5g, Carbohydrates 36g, Fiber 0g, Sodium 283mg, Calcium 111mg.
1. In bowl of electric mixer, beat together cheese and Biscoff Spread on low speed until well blended.
2. Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed 1 minute or until well blended.
3. Combine espresso and amaretto; drizzle evenly over cut sides of ladyfingers.
4. Arrange 1/2 of the ladyfingers in bottom of 8 or 9-inch square glass baking dish.
5. Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1/2 of grated chocolate.
6. Repeat layering with 1/2 ladyfingers, 1/2 of cheese mixture, 1/3 of grated chocolate, remaining ladyfingers and chocolate.
7. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving (cut into squares).