Carrot Cupcakes with Biscoff Spread Icing
Review Recipe3 stars based on 558 votes
You can modify this recipe with replacing our carrot cupcake recommendation with your favorite cupcake recipe, just make sure to follow the icing instructions precisely to add the delicious Biscoff Spread flavor to your cupcakes!
- Heat oven to 350F
- Line twelve muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to wet ingredients, mixing well. Stir in carrots.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Transfer muffin pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan to rack; cool completely.
- Frosting: Beat together Biscoff Spread, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth. Frost cupcakes with the mixture; store in refrigerator.
- Note: any leftover icing is delicious when spread in between graham crackers.