This is a delicious dessert for any occasion! Recipe by Chef Philippe Conticini
FOR THE TOPPING
1. Break the cookies roughly into crumbs.
2. Mix the softened butter together with the sugar and the biscoff crumbs, so that it forms a dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with greased parchment paper.
5. Spread the dough onto the pan, until the thickness of the dough is about 1/4″ .
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. Break resulting crust into pieces to create the crumble.
FOR THE FRUIT
1. Peel, pit and roughly chop fruit as necessary and put into a deep pot.
2. Add about 1/4″ water. Cover and cook fruit over medium heat until it reaches desired softness. Taste for sweetness and add sugar as necessary.
3. Spoon the fruit into individual serving bowls and top with Biscoff crumble.