Review Recipe4 stars based on 538 votes
This is a delicious dessert for any occasion! Recipe by Chef Philippe Conticini
FOR THE TOPPING
- Break the Biscoff Cookies roughly into crumbs.
- Mix the softened butter together with the sugar and the biscoff crumbs, so that it forms a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with greased parchment paper.
- Spread the dough onto the pan, until the thickness of the dough is about 1/4″ .
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Break resulting crust into pieces to create the crumble.
FOR THE FRUIT
- Peel, pit and roughly chop fruit as necessary and put into a deep pot.
- Add about 1/4″ water. Cover and cook fruit over medium heat until it reaches desired softness. Taste for sweetness and add sugar as necessary.
- Spoon the fruit into individual serving bowls and top with Biscoff crumble.