Biscoff Cookie Dough Balls
Always irresistible, these tasty cookie dough treats are sure to please.
Recipe Courtesy of Laura, writer of Sprint 2 the Table Blog
1. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine wet ingredients until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in flours, followed by the oats.
3. Lastly, mix in shredded coconut.
4. Scoop 2 tsp of dough onto parchment-lined tray and roll to form balls.
5. Freeze or refrigerate until dough firm.
58 calories, 2.9 g fat, 6.8g carbs, 0.9g fiber, 2.5g sugar, 1g protein