Sherly’s Biscoff Spread & Pretzel Rice Crispies
A crunchy Biscoff treat that everyone enjoys!
Recipe courtesy of Sherly Cho, San Francisco
1. Melt agave syrup and Biscoff Spread in a large nonstick saucepan on low heat
2. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended while stirring consistently with a rubber spatula.
3. Add in the chopped pretzels and cereal. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture in a baking tray or on waxed paper evenly
5. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
6. Cut it into 1.5″ cubes.