Who can resist a slice of delicious cheesecake? Make this classic special with Biscoff Cookies and Biscoff Spread.
Recipe and Cheesecake images are courtesy of Texanerin.com Visit Texanerin Blog to view full recipe.
1. Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Preheat oven to 325°F / 160°C.
2. Mix 26 Biscoff Crushed Cookies and butter until thoroughly mixed. Pat the crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
3. Bake the crust for 9 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
4. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Biscoff spread on medium until light and fluffy. On low, slowly add the sugar and then the vanilla, beating until smooth and creamy. Now, add the room temperature eggs, but don’t overmix! Overmixing can lead to a cracked cheesecake. Fold in the cookie pieces.
5. Pour cheesecake filling over the crust and bake for about 50 minutes – 1 hour, still at 325°F / 160°C. Don’t open that oven door, especially during the first 30 minutes! At 50 minutes, check it. The middle should just jiggle a little.
6. Turn off the oven, open the oven door (not all the way), and let it cool. I usually let mine cool in there for about two hours.
7. Take the cheesecake out of the oven, cool to room temperature, and then cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Don’t even think about cutting into it before that! But really, the taste and texture is much better after waiting 8 hours. I’m impatient and cut into mine after 4 hours and it was kind of like pie. After 8 hours, it was just right.