Biscoff Ice Cream
Cool off with a scoop (or two) of ice cream, deliciously enhanced with Biscoff Cookies.
Courtesy of Michael T. Duarte, Sausalito, CA
1. Mix and Stir first 4 ingredients.
2. Crumble Biscoff into small pieces.
3. Chill first 6 ingredients then add to ice cream maker, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Mix in about 10 Biscoff cookies during initial churning. They will break up into finer pieces and add to the basic flavor.
5. Add the remainder of the Biscoff about 5 minutes prior to completion.