Baked Apples with Lotus Biscoff Crumbles
Review Recipe3 stars based on 12061 votes
Use this recipe for your next holiday party. Sweet baked apples complement the spicy and crunchy Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F move rack to the center. Core the apples and squeeze lemon juice onto each cut apple.
- Melt butter in a pan, add oats, walnuts, dates, salt and cinnamon, stir until incorporated, add cream, stir again to mix. Stir in Lotus Biscoff Crumbles.
- Stuff apples with mixture, place apples into muffin tins or baking dish. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for about 45 min or until apples have softened and slumped.
- To serve, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more crumbles.