Biscoff Cookie Butter Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Review Recipe3 stars based on 1473 votes
We love this recipe because it shows that Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is delicious not only in sweet recipes but savory ones as well.
- Toss chicken strips with coriander, garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper strips; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add salsa and soy sauce; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter until melted. Stir in basil.
- Spoon mixture in lettuce leaves; roll up.