Biscoff Spread Pumpkin Pie
Review Recipe3 stars based on 629 votes
This recipe uses a traditional pumpkin pie recipe but adds Biscoff Spread to the filling. As a final touch warm Biscoff Spread is drizzled over. A European twist to a traditional American holiday treat!
- Heat oven to 425oF.Line a 10-inch deep dish pie plate or quiche dish with pastry; flute edges attractively.
- Whisk together Biscoff Spread, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; whisk well.
- Bake 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350oF.
- Continue to bake 35 to 40 or until center is set.
- Cool on wire rack at least 2 hours before serving at room temperature or chilled with desired topping.