Biscoff Cheesecakes in Cups
Review Recipe3 stars based on 426 votes
An impressive individual size cake recipe that uses both Biscoff Cookies and Biscoff Spread. It can be prepared in advance and kept refrigerated, and can also can be baked as single large cake – See Single Large Cake option.
- Prepare the base: Mix Biscoff Cookies and almonds in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix well until you achieve a crumbly and moist mixture. Place approximately 2-3 teaspoons in each serving cup and press down firmly using the bottom of a small glass or the back of a spoon.
- Prepare the filling: Mix the heavy cream and Biscoff Spread thoroughly until you achieve a smooth mixture.
- Add the whip cream and powdered sugar into the above mixture and place in a pastry bag with a smooth pastry tube nozzle 1 cm (1/2 inch) in width.
- Pipe the filling onto the cookie bases up to ⅔ of the receptacle's height (the cups can also be filled using a spoon). Cover each receptacle with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated for 4 hours and preferably for a whole night.
- Prepare the frosting: Before serving, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar.
- Place a mound of whipped cream on each dessert and decorate with a few ground cookies. Keep covered in a refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- For Variety: To make as a large cake, the base mix is flattened evenly along the sides and bottom of a detachable pie pan 9 inches in diameter. Freeze overnight. On the following day, prepare the filling as described in the recipe, pour onto the pie and keep refrigerated overnight. Before serving, coat with whipped cream and cookie crumbs.