Review Recipe3 stars based on 555 votes
- Line the bottom of the baking pan with an even layer of Biscoff Cookies (use half the package or 16 cookies).
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sugar and Biscoff Spread thoroughly with a spoon into a uniform and smooth mixture.
- Whip heavy cream until it has consistency of whipped of cream. Gradually fold it into the mascarpone mixture, one-third each time, until you get a uniform mixture.
- Pour half of the mixture on the cookie base and smooth it out with a palette knife. Cover with another layer of Biscoff Cookies, pour over the rest of the filling and smooth it out again. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- You can keep your tiramisu covered in the refrigerator for about 4 days. Before serving, sprinkle cocoa powder on the cake.