Equipment Maintenance Technician
Lotus Biscoff Bakeries is hiring! The cookie you know and love is opening our first US production facility in Mebane, NC and we are searching for an enthusiastic team to help us grow. We are currently hiring hands-on Maintenance Technicians to assist with equipment start-ups and electro-mechanical equipment support of our 125,000+ square foot bakery and production facility.
Successful candidates will possess a strong team mentality and proven ability to execute in a start-up environment. We are currently hiring across 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and salary range is based on experience and education.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on production equipment according to procedures and guidelines
- Perform direct troubleshooting and hands-on intervention in case of malfunction of machines and utilities
- Calibrate, adjust, and fine-tune packing machines depending on production demand
- Implement and participate in the development of technical projects
- Monitor products after changing machine settings or other maintenance activities, in consultation with the baker or line operator
- Perform root cause analysis while working towards continuous improvements in safety, quality and efficiency
- Ensure quality output and efficiency by performing quality checks while working with production and baking teams
- Knowledge and application of necessary GMP & safety rules and standards
- 3+ years of hands on electrical and mechanical maintenance experience in a production setting
- AS in Electronics, Mechanics or other relevant training is preferred
- Knowledge of AC/DC electrical systems
- Prior experience troubleshooting robotics and/or automation systems
- Knowledge of mechanics and basic troubleshooting
- Familiarity with mechanical and/or pneumatic conveying systems
- Knowledge of GMP and safety rules and regulations
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an FDA regulated facility is preferred
- Preferred experience with PLC systems (Allen Bradley and/or Siemens)
- A compelling function with responsibilities, space for initiative and raking ownership, and the possibility to develop professionally and personally.
- A dynamic working atmosphere in a family business with clear international growth ambitions.
- A strong corporate culture of Team spirit, Open Dialogue and Passion, in which quality and professionalism are highly valued.
- A competitive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of fringe benefits.