Planning & Logistics Coordinator
Lotus Biscoff Bakeries is hiring! The cookie you know, and love is opening our first US production facility in Mebane, NC and we are searching for an enthusiastic team to help us grow. We are currently hiring a Planning & Logistics Coordinator for our 150,000+ square foot bakery and production facility.
Successful candidates will possess a strong team mentality and proven ability to execute in a start-up environment.
- Execute on daily MRP signals to create POs and manage existing POs for raw ingredients and packaging vendors
- Complete material availability checks daily on upcoming production in short and medium term
- Coordinate material availability with production schedule resolving issues as needed
- Drive all receipt and put away activities of packaging and raw ingredient warehouse. Coordinate daily material replenishment with production team ensuring processes are followed to maintain FIFO/FEFO and accuracy
- Execute daily outbound logistics plan creating deliveries, coordinating with production for availability and coordinating with material handlers to load trucks.
- 5-10 years’ experience in purchasing and logistics operations
- Or Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain focus with 1-2 yrs experience
- APICS Buyer/planner (preferred)
- Experience working in an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Buying/planning in an operations environment in a medium to large company.
- Experience in food and CPG is a plusBasic computer and math skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; ability to read and write effectively
- Ability to multi-task and approach tasks with detail-oriented manner
- A compelling function with responsibilities, space for initiative and raking ownership, and the possibility to develop professionally and personally.
- A dynamic working atmosphere in a family business with clear international growth ambitions.
- A strong corporate culture of Team spirit, Open Dialogue and Passion, in which quality and professionalism are highly valued.
- A competitive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of fringe benefits.